OVER 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- Is an internationally managed company situated in Algeciras.
- We have excellent connections with local workshops, shipyards and suppliers.
- We carry out ship repair at anchorage, alongside, in dock or on voyage.
- Our experience covers all types of ship repairs and conversions.
- Opening of CROSSCOMAR TANGER MEDITERRANÉE , which is now fully operational all across Morocco.
- Started a new line of business, CROSSCOMAR TURBO, and we are now able to service, micro-blast, balance and repair T/C
- Stromme changed to EMS and Crosscomar was bought out from the group. The company change with the same name (Crosscomar) and has strenghten its ties worldwide.
- Member of “ISES”
- The Norwegian group Stromme bought part of the shares and the new denomination of the company was TECO Crosscomar.
- We acquired workboat M/V KJELLA
- Therefore, Crossco España was founded with base in Algeciras.
- Members of AESBA and Comport.
- The company was founded in 1991 in Gibraltar as Cross Ship Repair. Due to the need of more qualified personnel and the associated political problems, the management team was forced to look for a base outside of Gibraltar.