QUALITY, ENVIRONMENTAL AND SAFETY & HEALTH AT WORK POLICY
The quality, environmental and safety & health at work policy of CROSSCOMAR, S.A. has, as general purpose, the following activity:
SHIP REPAIRS & MARINE SERVICES
To achieve this purpose, we constantly seek the improvement of quality, environmental management and safety & health at work management in following fields:
- Compliance with lead times of services.
- Compliance with the applicable legal requirements as well as any other
the organization may subscribe.
- Preservation of the image of reliability and quality in the services
- Commitment to pollution prevention.
- Protection of the safety and health of workers, providing safe and
healthy working conditions in accordance with the purpose, size and
context of the organization.
- Commitment with eliminating all kind of dangers and reducing risks.
- Commitment with consulting and participation of workers.
- Continuous contact with the Client and other related parties to know
- Commitment with the continuous improvement of the organization.
- Involvement in the process of the company´s human capital, both as its
own and subcontracted.
- Adequate staff training.
- Establishment of the necessary resources for the fulfillment of the
objectives of quality, environment and safety & health at work that
guarantee the continuous improvement.
- Competent staff to inform on all process carried out by the company, as
well as providing adequate work documentation of the work and its
The Management of CROSSCOMAR, S.A. is commited to adapt the human and technical resources for the implementation of this quality, environmental and safety & health at work policy.
Los Barrios, 11th of April 2019
The Management CROSSCOMAR, S.L.
Internationally managed company located in Algeciras.
We have excellent partnerships with local workshops, shipyards and suppliers.
We carry out ship repairs at anchorage, alongside, in dock or on voyage.
Our experience covers all types of ship repairs.